- TROXLER (Radiology Safety)
- TROXLER Nuclear Density Gauge Certification
- ACI (American Concrete Institute Level One Technician)
- NICET Levels I Through IV
- NECEPT (Northeast Center of Excellence for Pavement Technology)
- PA DOT CDS (Construction Documentation System Certification)
- PA WATERWORKS OPERATOR Certification
- OSHA Forty Hour Hazardous Waste Operator Site Safety Training
- OSHA Annual 8-Hour Hazardous Waste Operator Refresher Course
- NSPE National Society of Professional Engineers
- ASHE American Society of Highway Engineers
- ABCD Association of Bridge Construction and Design
- SAVE Society of American Value Engineers
- ASCE American Society of Civil Engineers
- AWWA American Water Works Association
- PAMAGIC PA Mapping & Geographic Information Consortium
- AUGGI Autodesk Users Group International
- E.S.W.P.Executive Member of International Bridge Conference
The office of A & A Consultants, Inc. is conveniently located just down the road from Ohio Valley Hospital. Our office provides innovative and dynamic engineering, state-of-the-art computer aided design, computer aided drafting, and materials testing laboratory.
If you would like to visit our office at 1800 Pine Hollow Road, we are easily accessible from downtown Pittsburgh, Route 376, or Route 79.
A&A Consultants, Inc. has the hardware and software necessary to complete projects in a professional manner. We have an extensive, ever-growing library of cutting edge software. This allows us to complete projects in a prompt and efficient manner.
Copyright © A & A Consultants Inc. All Rights Reserved